Index and Commodities Trading Programme (ICP01)
|Attendance:||In-House and Online|
Index and Commodity Futures offer one of the best assets to trade, suitable for both day trading and longer term swing trading. On this course, you will learn how to use professional tools such as volume profile and footprint analysis to get a big edge in the markets.
We have designed this course to be an intermediate level to advance level programme so some basic knowledge will be required.
Join our certified Head of Quantitative Trading, Alberto Pallotta, on this exciting journey into the future.
Summary of what you will learn:
- The difference between regulated and non-regulated markets
- Advanced Technical Analysis
- Strategies for Trading the S&P 500, Dow, and the DAX indices.
- Commodities Trading Strategies on Gold, Natural Gas, Crude Oil, Live Cattle, Corn and Wheat
- Fundamental analysis of commodities traded on the CME and ICE market
- Intraday and Multi-Day Strategies
- Momentum strategies
- Volume Profile
- De-Mark Indicators
- Super-Trend Indicator
- Gap Trading
- Volatility Indicators; How to Use Donchian Channel and Bollinger Bands
- Footprint Analysis on Sierra Charts
- Risk Management and Position Sizing
- Performance Metrics
Required: Pro-Real Time and Sierra Charts