Comprehensive Futures and CFDs Trading Programme (FCD01)
A Futures Contract is an agreement between a buyer and a seller, wherein an asset is bought or sold at a specific future date and price. They were originally designed for farmers, who sought to mitigate the risk of price fluctuations on their crops – it was a method which allowed them to hedge against future price fluctuations. Today, it has become an increasingly popular method for many traders, by allowing individual investors to speculate on future commodity values either going up or down.
A Contract for Difference, or CFD, is a derivative product which allows for trading on live market price movements and taking advantage of the difference between opening and closing prices.
For many aspiring traders, Futures and CFDs are simply too complex to understand. The result is that a lot of profit is left on the table by traders who would have otherwise stood to gain exponentially from experience and exposure to this market. That is why we’ve set about creating this course – it is a vehicle through which we simplify everything from concept and theory, to practical application in the Live markets. Our Head of Quantitative Trading, Alberto Pallotta, leverages his many years of experience to deliver a programme which is designed to allow virtually anyone to learn how to trade these markets and maximise returns.
In this course, we will cover:
- CFDs and Futures – Differences and Similarities
- When to trade (both times and days), and why
- How to develop effective, consistently profitable strategies
- What macro-economic and geopolitical forces to be aware of and their impact, short and long term, on the markets
- Market Correlations and strategies to apply
- Strategies to apply when market correlations break apart
- Rules and regulations on CFDs and futures (This is something most educators ignore)
- Theoretical rules for Contracts
- Portfolio diversification and management
- An in-depth study of Technical and Fundamental Analysis
- Most consistently lucrative indices
Additionally, you will have be evaluated by our team of Professional traders, with feedback and recommendations given which are tailored for you and your individual needs, risk tolerances, and overall objectives.
This all-encompassing course is the essential foundation for anyone seeking to diversify and maximise profit potential. We implore you to take this course, and to take the next step in your evolution as a trader.